Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Super awesome post!

SO, I gave the bosses my  resignation letter, effective this Friday.  I will be training my replacement (they finally found one!) tomorrow through the end of the week.  I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted and I am joyful again.

Papabear is going to Virginia to spend a few days with his best buddy in December, which means Liam and I get to spend a LOT of days in Arizona visiting with my Dad and my family there. I need their hugs more than ever and I am so happy that I can count the days until we are in their warm embraces.

Papabear has been doing crafts with Littleman when I wash the dinner dishes the past few evenings.  There aren't too many things out there cuter than a grown man showing a three-year-old how to apply puffy paint to a t-shirt or the best way to swirl watercolors.  Papabear has been a bit distant lately and I needed to sort of get the two of them "together" doing fun things.  Fortunately, Papabear can't resist an opportunity to be creative - he hangs his artwork up on the fridge right next to Littleman's!  I know, adorable, right???

Finally, a photographer friend needed some family photos for her new website.  Can you believe she asked us?  I was starting to feel good about myself again - until these photos!  My legs are usually so skinny...why do my calves look so huge??? Ug.  Anyway, my husband and son look awesome.

I personally like this next one the best.  Aren't we so urban chic? Papabear says I look pissed and too "posed."  What do you think?  My legs sure look better here!

 

Awww, don't you just want to eat him up????

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics -- and your legs DO NOT look fat... But I agree that you look a little angry in the alley one... It's almost like you're waiting for someone to try and jump your family... Teeheehee...

    ReplyDelete